The clearest job description for Christ followers is found in Matthew 4:19 – “Come, follow me,” Jesus said, “and I will make you fishers of men.”
Worthy leadership flows out of faithful followership
- In order to lead well in any capacity (our homes, at work, in the community), we must stay anchored to Christ.
- Identify one specific way you plan to clearly follow Jesus Christ today. Some examples to consider:
– Meditating on His Word first thing in the morning
– Having a tough but important conversation with a friend
– Denying your own “rights” for the sake of another